Cheat Sheets For Quick Access To Social Media Information
- Instagram Now Shows Your Activity Status By Default (makeuseof.com)
- Why Facebook and Instagram should kill the Like button (mashable.com)
- Ex-Google and Facebook staff warn of social media dangers (telegraph.co.uk)
- How to Use Social Media for Instant Spanish Immersion (fluentin3months.com)
GOOGLE & INTERNET MARKETING
The better question may be what isn’t new. The old hacks ranking on Google are long gone. Must have great content that brings traffic, gets them to stay on your site, look at as much of your content as possible and your website must be super-fast, https compliant and mobile-friendly.
GOOGLE DANCE MARATHON
Google is doing it’s ranking dance up down sideways and more. Is it Penguin, Panda or Core Updates happening seemingly every weekend? This is the future of SEO. Don’t develop for Google, develop for your users or loyal customers. Google will constantly change the holy algorithm throughout the day, so best strap yourself in, monitor the changes but stay focused on the core values of your own domain.
OTHER INTERNET STUFF
Finally, is Google+ officially a disaster?
Will more users rely on Facebook for their info and purchasing needs?
Amazon.com is on the very of $100 Billion in revenue. People love Prime, reviews, sales, descriptions, pictures, web services two-day free delivery, same day drone delivery and more. Can Amazon user’s find time to read a book?
- 4 Content Distribution + Analysis Tools Every Publisher Needs To Know (sovrn.com)
- 7 Digital Marketing Predictions For Online Businesses In 2018! (trak.in)
- Content Marketing 2018: Final Call for Boarding [Infographic] (marketingprofs.com)
- Digital Marketers: Make Your Customers Hate You in 5 Easy Steps (cmswire.com)